Payment of fees
Payment of fees for participation in «EUROPE OPEN Online Music Competition»
PayPal www.paypal.com is the safest and one of the cheapest ways of international transfers. The registration is easy. You can make a transfer through PayPal.
If you are not registered, you can transfer the contribution through another person’s PayPal account.
PayPal payment example:
- For a fee of 25 euros, the contestant TRANSFERS 28 EURO
- For a fee of 30 euros, the contestant TRANSFERS 33 EURO
The transfer amount (28 and 33 euros) also includes the PayPal transfer fee! Applications with incomplete participation fees will not be accepted.
The fee can be paid to:
PAYMENT TO THE BANK ACCOUNT OF THE COMPETITION IN EUROS
Please make sure that the amount of funds transferred corresponds to the amount of the participation fee, excluding the bank’s commission (the commission is paid by the contestants themselves and the transfer fee depends on the bank). Applications with incomplete participation fees will not be accepted.
Currency account of the competition for the transfer in euros:
- Swift code: SABRRSBG, SBERBANK SRBIJA AD, BELGRADE, SERBIA
- Iban: RS35285204120989290640
- Recipient: MIR PRODUCTION, Jovice Vasiljevica 7, Belgrade, Serbia
- Commission and expenses for transfer are paid by the sender
- With a mark: Full contestant’s name / ensemble
Additional information for bank employees (on demand):
INSTRUCTIONS FOR INCOMING PAYMENTS IN FAVOR OF CLIENTS OF SBERBANK SRBIJA AD BEOGRAD
Please pay as per instructions given below:
56a: Intermediary bank:
VBOEATWW, OSTERREICHISCHE VOLKSBANKEN AG, VIENNA
57A: Account with institution:
SABRRSBG, SBERBANK SRBIJA AD, BELGRADE, SERBIA
59: Beneficiary customer: RS35285204120989290640
JOVICE VASILJEVICA 7
BEOGRAD (PALILULA), SRBIJA
Note: Usage of the field 70 is mandatory.