If you think that scoring competitors by jury members over the Internet is easy, fast and simple, YOU ARE NOT RIGHT! Also, if you think that scoring over the Internet is of lower quality than scoring “Live”, YOU ARE NOT RIGHT!
Look carefully at the photo (2020) and video (2021) sent by our jury member, Berger Helene from Paris. The photo shows the responsibility, dedication and professionalism with which she scores the contestants!
The advantage of scoring over the Internet over “Live” scoring of competitors is:
- listening to the competition video performance several times,
- comparing points to competitors in the same category and after re-listening and analyzing, possible correction of points,
- listening to parts of the video several times and of course more accurate and precise scoring of competitors,
- a member of the jury chooses the best time and place for scoring competitors,
- members of the jury are not and do not need to be in contact with each other and therefore no one can influence their expert opinion in scoring competitors,
- members of the jury have a long time (7-15 days), to listen to the competitors without haste, relaxed and quality,
- Scoring is realistic and impartial because the competitors are from different parts of the world and the jury members do not know them personally, their pedagogues or music institution,
- the scoring system is such that all competitors are winners for themselves,
- The members of the jury have a great responsibility to score the competitors with the highest quality because the complete competition process and their points can be seen on the website,
- The competitor must say the name, surname, year of birth and name of the competition, as well as the recorded video without camera interruption. This is a fundamental condition for applying to our competition and the participation of all competitors UNDER EQUAL CONDITIONS. And only under these conditions can the members of the jury score the competitors.
And according to these parameters, our competition makes a DIFFERENCE compared to other online competitions!