TUBE – Rules 2021
Association of pedagogues of elementary and high music schools of Serbia and agency MIR Production (hereinafter refer to as organizer), organizes INTERNATIONAL MUSIC COMPETITION – Belgrade, Serbia (hereinafter refer to as competition).
Competition takes place entirely over the Internet. Competition is held by the Rules of participation, which is proposed by expert council, and is to be adopted by Assembly of the Association.
The competition is held annually. Applications are accepted from February 20th until 15th of March. Announcement of the results 31st of March.
Competition program is consisted of two compositions. Program is to be performed by heart and completely (soloist). It is allowed to perform parts (sonata, suite, concert…) as two pieces. Duos and ensembles are not obligated to perform compositions by heart.
Right to participate is given to all competitors from all the countries in the world.
- I category – born in 2013 and younger – up to 6 minutes
- II category – born in 2012 – up to 6 minutes
- III category – born in 2011 – up to 6 minutes
- IV category – born in 2010 – up to 6 minutes
- V category – born in 2008 and younger – up to 8 minutes
- VI category – born in 2006 and younger – up to 8 minutes
- VII category – born in 2004 and younger – up to 10 minutes
- VIII category – born in 2002 and younger – up to 10 minutes
- IX category – born in 2000 and younger – up to 10 minutes
- X category – born in 1998 and younger – up to 12 minutes
- XI category – born in 1996 and younger – up to 12 minutes
- XII category – born in 1994 and younger – up to 15 minutes
- XIII category – born in 1993 and older – up to 15 minutes
DUO (two similar instruments)
Duo can perform with only one accompanist.
- XIV category – born in 2013 and younger – up to 6 minutes
- XV category – born in 2012 – up to 6 minutes
- XVI category – born in 2010 and younger – up to 8 minutes
- XVII category – born in 2008 and younger – up to 10 minutes
- XVIII category – born in 2006 and younger – up to 10 minutes
- XIX category – born in 2004 and younger – up to 12 minutes
- XX category – born in 2002 and younger – up to 12 minutes
- XXI category – born in 2000 and younger – up to 13 minutes
- XXII category – born in 1998 and younger – up to 13 minutes
- XXIII category – born in 1996 and younger – up to 13 minutes
- XXIV category – born in 1994 and younger – up to 15 minutes
- XXV category – born in 1993 and older – up to 15 minutes
STUDENT – TEACHER
In the category “Student – teacher” the age group is determined by the age of the student.
- XXVI category – born in 2013 and younger up to 6 minutes
- XXVII category – born in 2012 up to 6 minutes
- XXVIII category – born in 2010 and younger up to 8 minutes
- XXIX category – born in 2008 and younger up to 10 minutes
- XXX category – born in 2006 and younger up to 10 minutes
- XXXI category – born in 2004 and younger up to 12 minutes
- XXXII category – born in 2002 and younger up to 12 minutes
- XXXIII category – born in 2001 and older up to 15 minutes
If the work is performed premiere, at the request of the jury, it is necessary to send in electronic form the musical material of this work.
Participants’ video performance is recorded entirely without cutting a video (without pause).
- Turn on the camera,
- As evidence that video recording is exclusively intended for competition, competitor is obligated to, before performance of competition program:
– Soloist and duo say his/her name, surname and year of birth,
– One of the member of ensemble says the name of ensemble and their age category,
- Perfrom the program,
- Turn of the camera,
- Stopping the video camera during the entire recording is not allowed,
- On the recording, performer(s), must be clearly seen (soloist, duo, ensemble, concertmaster).
Best way to record a video DETAILS
Recording must be sent in Mp4 format. Convert the video through our converter DETAILS
Recording which does not comply required conditions will be returned to the performer, with the request to send us new recording in timely manner, which compiles Rules.
Participant is required to send the following documents:
- Filled in Online Application form,
- Video recording in Mp4 format,
- Scanned Birth certificate or page from the passport with general information (for soloists and duets),
- Scanned list of members with their years of birth, verified by the institution they are representing (for ensembles),
- Scanned Payment Confirmation.
Total maximum size of all files – 100 MB. Detailed instructions for OnLine application DETAILS
Participants (soloists) pay a fee of 25 euros. Duets and ensembles pay a fee of 30 euros (from a duet or ensemble).
Commission and the transaction costs are paid by a contestant.
More details about payment in EUROS and DOLLARS on THIS PAGE
Work of the Jury is regulated by special Rules. Jury members are to be elected out of renowned music pedagogues, as well as performing artists, conductors and chamber musicians.
Competitors are qualified according to the average grade point of evaluations by the Jury:
LAUREATE FIRST PRIZE – is to be awarded to the competitor who wins at least 90,00/100 points
LAUREATE SECOND PRIZE – is to be awarded to the competitor who wins at least 80,00 points
LAUREATE THIRD PRIZE – is to be awarded to the competitor who wins at least 70,00 points
DIPLOMA – is to be awarded to the competitor who wins at least 60,00 points
Number of awards (prizes) is not limited.
Competitor, who won first prize, with the best placement in competition discipline will be awarded with Diploma Online Music Champion of the World.
– In case if several competitors-soloists in the category have same number of points, advantage will be given to younger competitor.
– In case if several competitors (soloist, duo, ensemble) in the different categories have same number of points, final decision on the placement will be brought by the Jury.
Participant who is awarded with Diploma “Internet Music Champion of the World” participates in Masters Finals. Jury selects Absolute Winner of Master Finals, i.e. absolute winner of all competition disciplines and the entire competition.
All Jury decisions are final and irrevocable.
The prize pool totaling $ 2,000 will be distributed among selected MASTERS FINAL and MASTER – PREMIO participants. The prize fund consists of the following awards:
- All contestants are awarded diplomas,
- Cash premiums,
- The contract for the concert performances with the production center “MIR Production”,
- All participants of Master Finals do not pay donation for participation on competition next year,
- Organizing solo concert or concert tour,
- Payment for the road, entrance fee for participation in a master class or hotel accommodation in one of the prestigious competitions in Europe,
- And other prizes, in agreement with the organizer,
- State, commercial and public organizations, enterprises, sponsors, individuals, in agreement with the organizer, may establish special prizes and awards.
- Teachers and accompanists on request receive a “Certificate for a portfolio” DETAILS
- Invitation to the jury.
Organizer reserves the right to distribute the prize pool.
After all nominations competition are finished, Diplomas will be sent on May 1-5th through regular mail to the institution administration DETAILS
In case of dispute between Organizer and competitors, provisions of Serbian text will prevail.
By participating in the competition, the contestants automatically waive their right to material compensation in connection with the publication and distribution of the competition videos.
By applying for the competition, participants automatically accept conditions from previous provisions of these Rules.