12th WORLD OPEN Online Music Competition
RULES FOR PARTICIPANTS IN «CHAMBER ENSEMBLE» NOMINATION 2021
The competition is completely online. The competition is held annually. Applications are accepted 365 days a year. The competitor selects one of three seasons and sends an application.
Application deadline is March 15th. Announcement of the results on April 05. Sending diplomas on May 1-5.
Acceptance of applications until June 1. Announcement of the results on June 20. Sending diplomas on August 20-25.
Application deadline is November 15th. Announcement of the results on December 5th. Sending diplomas on January 10-15.
The competition program includes two pieces of the participant’s choice. The program does not have to be performed by heart. It is allowed to perform parts (concert, sonata, trio, symphony …) as two pieces.
Right to participate is given to all competitors from all the countries in the world. In chamber ensembles, from 3 to 15 participants can perform. The age category is determined by the average age of all participants, excluding the age of the illustrator (accompanist). All ensembles can perform with only one accompanist, and in categories I, II and IX, X – an accompanist and / or illustrator.
CLASSIC ENSEMBLES (from 3 to 15 participants)
- I category – born in 2011 and younger up to 5 minutes
- II category – born in 2009 and younger up to 7 minutes
- III category – born in 2007 and younger up to 10 minutes
- IV category – born in 2004 and younger up to 12 minutes
- V category – born in 2001 and younger up to 12 minutes
- VI category – born in 1998 and younger up to 13 minutes
- VII category – born in 1995 and younger up to 13 minutes
- VIII category – born in 1994 and older up to 15 minutes
NON-CLASSIC ENSEMBLES (from 3 to 15 participants)
- IX category – born in 2011 and younger up to 5 minutes
- X category – born in 2009 and younger up to 7 minutes
- XI category – born in 2007 and younger up to 10 minutes
- XII category – born in 2004 and younger up to 12 minutes
- XIII category – born in 2001 and younger up to 12 minutes
- XIV category – born in 1998 and younger up to 13 minutes
- XV category – born in 1995 and younger up to 13 minutes
- XVI category – born in 1994 and older up to 15 minutes
MASTER – PREMIO
Category XVII, XVIII, XIX and XX, soloists in 2 TOURS: JUNIOR ” up to 18 years old and” SENIOR “- from 18 years old MASTER – PREMIO,,, CHAMBER ENSEMBLE
Note: If the work is performed premiere, at the request of the jury, it is necessary to send in electronic form the musical material of this work.
Participants’ video performance is recorded entirely without cutting a video (without pause).
- Turn on the camera,
- As evidence that video recording is exclusively intended for competition, one of the members is obligated to, before performance of competition program, say the name of the ensemble and category they are competing in,
- Perform the program,
- Turn of the camera,
- Stopping the video camera during the entire recording is not allowed,
- All members of the ensemble should be visible on the video recording.
Recording must be sent in Mp4 format. Convert the video through our converter DETAILS
Best way to record a video DETAILS
Participant is required to send the following documents:
- Filled in Online Application form,
- Video recording in Mp4 format,
- Scanned list of members with their years of birth, verified by the institution they are representing (for ensembles),
- Scanned Payment Confirmation.
Total maximum size of all files – 100 MB. Detailed instructions for OnLine application DETAILS
Ensembles pay a fee of 30 euros (from a ensemble).
Commission and the transaction costs are paid by a contestant. More details about payment in EUROS and DOLLARS on THIS PAGE
Work of the Jury is regulated by special Rules. Jury members are to be elected out of renowned music pedagogues, as well as performing artists, conductors and chamber musicians. The composition of the jury in all three seasons is the same.
Competitors are qualified according to the average grade point of evaluations by the Jury:
LAUREATE FIRST PRIZE – is to be awarded to the competitor who wins at least 90,00/100 points
LAUREATE SECOND PRIZE – is to be awarded to the competitor who wins at least 80,00 points
LAUREATE THIRD PRIZE – is to be awarded to the competitor who wins at least 70,00 points
DIPLOMA – is to be awarded to the competitor who wins at least 65,00 points
Number of awards (prizes) is not limited.
Competitor, who won first prize, with the best placement in competition discipline will be awarded with Diploma Online Music Champion of the World.
In case if several competitors (ensemble) in the category have same number of points, advantage will be given to younger ensemble. In case if several competitors (ensemble) in the different categories have same number of points, final decision on the placement will be brought by the Jury.
Participant who is awarded with Diploma “Online Music Champion of the World” participates in Masters Finals. Jury selects Absolute Winner of Master Finals, i.e. absolute winner of all competition disciplines and the entire competition.
All Jury decisions are final and irrevocable.
Fund of prizes totaling $ 2,000 will be distributed among the elected members of MASTERS FINAL and GRAND FINAL (MASTER-PREMIO category). The prize fund consists of the following awards:
- All contestants will be awarded with diplomas,
- Cash prizes,
- The contract for the concert performances with the production center “MIR Production”,
- Manufacturing full website,
- Professional photo shoot, manufacturing concert posters,
- All participants of Master Finals do not pay donation for participation on competition next year,
- Organizing solo concert or concert tour,
- Payment of travel, accommodation or entry fee to participate in the master class,
- Payment of the entry fee for the competition by select the contestant,
- Teachers and accompanists on request receive a “Certificate for a portfolio” DETAILS
- Invitation to the jury,
- State and public institutions, enterprises and individuals, in agreement with the organizers may award special prizes,
- And other prizes, in agreement with the organizer.
MIR Production reserves the right distribution of the prize pool.
Diplomas to all contestants are sent by postal service to the address of the institution that the participant submits at the end of each season in all nominations DETAILS
Association of pedagogues of elementary and high music schools of Serbia and agency MIR Production (hereinafter refer to as organizer), organizes WORLD OPEN Online Music Competition (hereinafter refer to as competition).
Competition is held by the Rules of participation, which is proposed by expert council, and is to be adopted by Assembly of the Association.
In case of dispute between Organizer and competitors, provisions of English text will prevail.
By participating in the competition, the contestants automatically waive their right to material compensation in connection with the publication and distribution of the competition videos.
By applying for the competition, participants automatically accept conditions from previous provisions of these Rules.